Signup today and you will be part of Group #1, as we are in an early adopter's phase. For you, it means that you can pledge now to get 40% off the regular plan (for life) with the option to pay with Bitcoin for an additional savings.
Prices are quoted in Canadian dollars (CAD$) . Your transaction is processed by the payment processor Stripe. Your financial credentials are never transmitted to us.
Billed annually, via credit card
with an landing page
Billed monthly, via credit card
Billed annually, via Bitcoin
with a landing page
As we can't create a subscription using Bitcoin, to renew your hosting plan, you will have to send us a payment each year.
Pricing for each group
See details (click to expand)
Prices by groups
Our first 1 to 100 adopters will get 40% off the regular plan. This is where we are at the moment. See above for all details.
The next 101 to 249 adopters will get 30% off the regular plan.
The next 250 to 499 adopters will get 20% off the regular plan.
The next 500 to 799 adopters will get 15% off the regular plan.
The next 800 to 1000 adopters will get 10% off the regular plan.
Once Group #5 is over, we will officially close our Early adopter plan offer. At this point the standard price will apply.
All our plans include a fully managed hosting solution as follows:
- Hosting one Ghost website for 12 months
- One custom domain name for 12 months
- Pre-installed themes (you can add your own themes as well)
- Unlimited users (under team section)
- Subdirectory support in the case you are using a custom landing page
- Automatic updates
- Automatic daily backups
- Unlimited traffic bandwidth
- Unlimited storage for your pictures
- Secure SSL and DDOS attack protection through Cloudflare
Fully managed means that it's our job to:
- Manage Ghost updates. Our releases are available on GitHub.
- Manage themes updates.
- Serve your website via more than 160 CDN locations around the world.
- Mitigate DDoS attack.
- Manage security concerns as your website is behind a Website Application Firewall (WAF). For example, your server IP is always hidden behind a firewall and a proxy.
- Backups are compressed, encrypted and copied outside our servers cluster. Frequency: DB are backed up every 4 hours and your whole installation (pictures, themes, config, etc) are backed up every 24 hours.
- Run a solid backend. Our whole stack runs on top of the public cloud: Linux OS, Docker, orchestrated micro-services, CI/CD, zero-downtime deployments and many other DevOps best-practices.
Because we manage everything for you, you cannot connect via SSH (or FTP) to access your Ghost installation.
Custom landing page
Click here for more details regarding our landing page solutions.
10-day free trial
If it's not already done, click here to start your free 10-day trial.